09 July 2012

Television Analogy 22 December 2010 exLJ

That 'television' means remote viewing I have mentioned somewhere before. (See post of 22 April 2010 - Ego, Mind, Memory, Emotion). Last night I woke up at 3:00 am. I had a dream that I was in Germany in a crowded beer garden. I was sitting at a bench looking down a long corridor and waiting for a woman I had met in a previous dream.

Awake, I began to think about the dream and the lesson I am learning in A Course In Miracles. The lesson is "I am Spirit" and it is basically about transmitting feelings of peace, healing and saving via the Holy Spirit to anyone who is open to receive it.

This led me to wonder about the television analogy. I checked the Internet this morning and they say that there are more that 15,000 channels world wide. So, if I had access to them all I would be able to flick between thousands of channels.

Obviously, the word channel got me thinking about spirit 'channeling'. Extending the analogy, not only can we do remote viewing, but we are always transmitting.

It can become a bit overwhelming if you think that there are over 7,000,000,000 people living on the Earth, and all of them transmitting and receiving all the time. I suppose it stresses the importance of the ABC of thinking - Always Be Careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment