09 July 2012

Blessings - Safe, Open, Holy 21 December 2010 ex?Peace

Safe

I may believe that the weather, the state, the church, or the banks are out to get me. What I see going on in the world reflects my state of mind. Think 'doom and gloom' get 'doom and gloom'; think 'safe' and get 'safe'. Whenever I get bothered I say to myself "Your peace is with me, Father, I am safe." If the word 'Father' offends you, use Source or Buddha or some one that you know is always in peace.

Open

We live in an open universe. And within it we are all connected. What is happening to other people can and does affect us. Equally well what is happening to us can affect others. With our minds closed we think we are victims of random occurrences. We are not, because there is no such thing as random. As the Cylons kept saying in Battlestar Galactica "There is a plan." To see the plan we open our minds.

Holy

It took me a long time to realise that 'holy' is not limited to religion. Holy is reverent radiance and it is in everything, everywhere. We all can broadcast our holiness. A Course In Miracles, lessons 36-39 talks about holiness. The one I like is "My holiness blesses the world." When I get annoyed, I say "My holiness blesses ___ _____". If you ever meet the pope you can say "My holiness blesses your holiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment