09 July 2012

Blessings - Love, Light, Life 20 October 2010 ex?Peace

Love

When I say "I love you", I mean that I totally accept anything and everything that you think, say and do. Love is total acceptance of what's going in our lives. Love is not "I own you", nor "You'll do what I tell you". Love is everywhere, all around us, all the time. Remind yourself often that "I am always in Love".

Light

We live in a radiant universe. Everything in it is made of light and radiates light. When we look using eye/brain we see light and dark and think that we need an external source (sun, bulb, candle) to be able to see anything. On 22 December 1990 I sat in total darkness. After 20 minutes I began to see a light. There was no external source. These days, it takes a couple of minutes to get into it, and its always there.

Life

Life is eternal, outside time and space. The idea of separation drives our identification with bodies. When we look at ourselves as bodies and look around at other bodies we see signs of ageing, dieing and death. We are and idea in our All One Mind and as such we are eternal. Sooner are later we all drop our bodies, but we go on for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment