10 July 2012

Blessings 21 June 2011 ex?Peace

Faith

"Keep the Faith" was a common mantra. I have lost my faith in religion and many other fear driven illusions. I asked myself over and over what I have faith in: a power outside myself, an unknowable source, a thought system based on separation. I now place my faith in the oneness of all life, everywhere. I still have delusional doubts but quickly remind myself that I am part of this wonderful oneness.

Trust

It has always seemed funny to me that we put absolute trust in total strangers, yet don't fully trust our near and dear ones. I suppose it is to do with feeling responsible for them. When we don't trust someone, it implies we don't trust ourselves. To really learn we have to do it on our own, we have to have our own experiences, and we have to trust that we are always in the right place at the right time.

What's in a number? First posted 8 November 2011

At eleven seconds, eleven minutes, and eleven hours on Friday the eleventh of November 2011, digital clocks will show 11.11.11.11.11.11. Some emphasis is being placed on this number. It's just another second, minute, hour or day depending on how you time it. As a number it's just all ones.

There is no real significance in the number itself, it's what we make of it, that matters. Being all ones reminds me that we are all one. We are all one all the time, regardless of what the clocks show. Rather than waiting for the special number to appear, I encourage you to get into peace as often as you can for as long as you can.

Peace be with you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment