23 August 2013

Themocracy or Eternal Oneness

I sometimes use the expressions "They" and "Them". I used to be asked who I meant when I referred to Them. Having thought about it over the years I concluded that I did not really know any of Them in particular but knew them as a 'class' of people.

"Them" are the Owners. I use a capital "O" to differentiate Them from the many of us that own many small things. Owners believe they Own the planet and everything and every one in it, on it and around it.

"Us" and "Them" has a long, a very long history. In his book "The Twelfth Planet" Zecharia Sitchin says that the Nefilim observed, what he refers to as, Homo Erectus. According to his calendar this was around 434,000 years ago. The following is his translation from the "Epic of Gilgamesh" which refers to an encounter between a Nefilim hunter and a Homo Erectus.

"the 'savage', this barbarous fellow from the depths of the steppe...
He filled the pit that I had dug,
he tore up my traps which I had set;
the beasts and creatures of the steppe
he has made slip through my hands."

When I first read this I thought that it inspired Edgar Rice Burroughs' novel Tarzan of the Apes (1912), except that he took the conflict into modern times. James Cameron's movie Avatar took the idea to a whole new level.

We like to think that democracy means that "we, the people" have some say in what's going on in our church, our society, our state, or, even our world; that if enough of us agree on some action then that action will be taken; and that our public opinion can make Them do what we want Them to do.

Sorry, this is a Themocracy, and we will do what we are told to do, and have been programmed via state and corporate propaganda to believe that we should do, even if it is reluctantly. And if at first They do not succeed they will reinvent it, re-wrap it, spin and re-spin it until They do get it right.

Reading, watching and listening to independent experts it seriously looks like the world is "going down the tube" and that we, our children and future generations are doomed to eternal slavery.


Looking at what's going on from the perspective of what we really are, we see the world as a wholly neutral thing, a place where we can learn our lessons and realise that we are all One. And that includes Them.

My body is a wholly neutral thing.
I am not a body, I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

I am the Holy Son of God Himself

God is my Father. And He loves His Son.
God is my Father. And His Son loves Him.

Your peace is with me, Father. I am safe.

And, so, ends Themocracy and Eternal Oneness begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment