08 July 2012

No Such Thing as Random 27 July 2010 exLJ

You might be wondering if I am ever going to update my blog. I am, but I just have to get through Ruishk and David's 'crisis' with the Church. Anyway, I sometimes wonder if the direction of my blog is the right one. Then, along comes confirmation. I was writing about Carrick on Shannon and I was in one of the Charity Shops in town. A woman was asking for directions to Carrick on Shannon. This is the first time ever that I heard anyone in Cork talk about Carrick on Shannon, never mind looking for directions to it.

I was trying to come up with a sentence that showed the different uses of words. I chose 'will' and wrote the following. "Hello, my name is Will. It is my will that you will do what it says in my will." That afternoon in GF, I treated a young American who's name was Will. As the title says - there is no such thing as random. We are always in the right place at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Narby - Chapter 12 - Full Circle

 In the beginning, I had reluctantly followed Mi-Li-Sam’s advice, but as I got into the spirit of ‘touring’ I really began to enjoy myself. ...