13 December 2025

 In her book, “You As A Multidimensional Being”, Tantra Maat stresses the importance of using our imagination. Two thought experiments that I have used:

Access to infinite energy - imagine that our bodies are connected to totally free universal energy by a huge tube and that this energy is constantly flowing into us.

Mind vehicle - design a three-dimensional object (I use a sphere) that is pure thought and can travel outside time and space. Being weightless (m = zero), it has no limitations on how fast it can travel. We can be anywhere in the universe, instantly, and in any era we choose.

Enjoy!

Thank you, @Tantra Maat.



At the centre of this image is a heart-shaped lake.


There is no need to travel here; just use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Narby - Chapter 12 - Full Circle

 In the beginning, I had reluctantly followed Mi-Li-Sam’s advice, but as I got into the spirit of ‘touring’ I really began to enjoy myself. ...